We take responsibility for our environmental impact in our business. We take environmental considerations into our daily work and in our development work.
We work to continually raise our own and the environment’s awareness of our daily and long-term environmental work.
The work to increase our positive environmental impact is mainly concentrated on our vehicles and their carbon dioxide emissions. Through a number of measures, we will continuously reduce our carbon dioxide emissions.
We take our environmental responsibility by:
- Follow the laws and requirements that concern the business.
- Where it is possible use vehicles that release as little carbon dioxide as possible without jeopardizing the safety of our personnel.
- Drivning our vehicles in such a way as to minimize carbon dioxide emissions.
- Use IT systems and other technologies to streamline operations.
- Work to raise awareness of our environmental impact with our employees, customers and suppliers. We strive to have a life-cycle perspective on our services.
- Continuously measure our improvements and work towards our environmental goals.
Svensk Hemleverans is certified according to ISO 14001: 2015